Day 4


        Today I entered the rainforest and went zip-lining. It was really cool in the rainforest, and was a long hike to the zip lines. we came back to the work area and started our science projects after lunch. My group couldn't technically start our science project due to the rain so we started making the hot pepper spray and the citronella spray. For the pepper spray we  used 200ml of water, 46.3 grams of hot Costa Rica peppers, and 1 gram of cayenne peppers  and blended it all together in a blender. For the citronella spray we used 12 grams of the plants leafs and 200ml of water to make the spray. Lastly we poured all of this in a spray bottle and then put it in the refrigerator to keep it all fresh. Tomorrow we will start our experiment and spray the trails down and see how the ants will react. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow lol... stay tuned in for my blog tomorrow to see how our first trails go, for our science project. I want to end this blog with a special note to my parent. " I love you mommy and daddy. I miss you a lot, and I cant wait to get back and see both of you!! and yes please let Creighton (brother) and Bella (sister)  know I miss them too, including Isabella Hunter (girlfriend).
love all of you!!!" ❤❤


Love,
         Alexander Noal


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday, June 3rd