This is the blog for today! It was a hard day today because we needed to concentrate on finishing our projects by lunch time. After lunch we presented our projects to our peers and a few of the locals working on the farm. We all had interesting projects and results and we hope to share them to you all when we come back to Kentucky! It was definitely the most stressful day yet but I am so proud of all of my friends and the research that they have accomplished in the field. We had to say good bye to our lab advisers today, Pinto and Ibrihim, but we all loved them and they will be greatly missed. It was a tiring day and I now know why some adults drink that much coffee (I had two cups to get through the day!) We will be leaving the farm tomorrow and I am excited to see what is in store for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrapping Things Up